Beautiful appearance, with a crystal clear, deep gold color. Two fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is extremely dank and aromatic. You can smell the intensity of the hops before taking your first sip. The taste has big, bold hop flavors with melon, pine, and berry. Lots of resin and dankness from start to finish. The malts are there too, with a bready, caramel sweetness that supports all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is slick, and some would say a tad boozy, but that's what makes this beer great. Strong and hoppy, fitting for an anniversary beer and one of the dankest DIPAs we've had in a long time. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 54 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity