Pours a very clear, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Fresh aroma, definitely hop-forward. Taste is incredible. A bit of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine, melon, maybe even floral. Nicely balanced with a biscuity pale malt background. Mouthfeel is juicy and tangy, especially for a West Coast style. Medium bitterness, accumulating in the back-end. Grapefruit or lime, and finishes clean and smooth with a lingering tingle. Another great offering from El Segundo Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 4 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity