Pours a very clear, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Fresh aroma, definitely hop-forward. Taste is incredible. A bit of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine, melon, maybe even floral. Nicely balanced with a biscuity pale malt background. Mouthfeel is juicy and tangy, especially for a West Coast style. Medium bitterness, accumulating in the back-end. Grapefruit or lime, and finishes clean and smooth with a lingering tingle. Another great offering from El Segundo Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 52 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity