Color is light golden yellow, cloudy and turbid, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Dank, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit. The taste is fruity and juicy, with mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Mild bitterness and light bodied, especially for a 7.9% imperial IPA. Pillowy soft mouthfeel. Lots of oats plus a touch of lactose sweetness. Dopamine comes through with both excellent flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity