San Francisco IPA from Almanac pours a semi-hazy, light golden yellow color. The head is off-white, bubbly, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. This beer starts with a fresh, aromatic, citrus aroma. Then an amazing mouthfeel that is light bodied, almost delicate. Hops are a bit tropical: mango and passionfruit, but mostly orange and tangerine citrus. Not for the malt lover, this is bursting with sticky, juicy, hop flavors. Overall this is an excellent, fresh IPA with tons of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Morning Star. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity