San Francisco IPA from Almanac pours a semi-hazy, light golden yellow color. The head is off-white, bubbly, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. This beer starts with a fresh, aromatic, citrus aroma. Then an amazing mouthfeel that is light bodied, almost delicate. Hops are a bit tropical: mango and passionfruit, but mostly orange and tangerine citrus. Not for the malt lover, this is bursting with sticky, juicy, hop flavors. Overall this is an excellent, fresh IPA with tons of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 46 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity