L.A. Beer Week's official beer is the Unity collaboration, and this year's beer was brewed at El Segundo Brewing Company in coordination with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild. It's an IPA that pours a very clear, golden color. White, soapy head and aroma that is dank and full of citrus notes. Taste is hoppy and fresh and fitting for a summer time IPA. We picked up on stone fruit, melon, citrus, and pine. A little bit of everything but no single hop flavor that dominates. Malts are well balanced with a light sweetness. Dry, creamy mouthfeel that has a nice buttery texture to it. Very light bitterness, just a tad in the finish. Overall this is a top notch IPA and great collaboration for L.A. Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 39 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity