L.A. Beer Week's official beer is the Unity collaboration, and this year's beer was brewed at El Segundo Brewing Company in coordination with the Los Angeles County Brewers Guild. It's an IPA that pours a very clear, golden color. White, soapy head and aroma that is dank and full of citrus notes. Taste is hoppy and fresh and fitting for a summer time IPA. We picked up on stone fruit, melon, citrus, and pine. A little bit of everything but no single hop flavor that dominates. Malts are well balanced with a light sweetness. Dry, creamy mouthfeel that has a nice buttery texture to it. Very light bitterness, just a tad in the finish. Overall this is a top notch IPA and great collaboration for L.A. Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 9 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity