It's German Beer Day! This pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with a light, bubbly head without much retention. Aroma of grainy malts that are a little sweet smelling, but clean and light. Taste is classic Kolsch-style with malts that have a dry, bready feel but also some honey-like or fruity sweetness. Floral and spicy hop flavors, but the bitterness is mild, as you would expect. Light to medium body, with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. They've been making this since 1904, and it's a nice illustration of the German Kolsch category. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 12 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity