It's German Beer Day! This pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with a light, bubbly head without much retention. Aroma of grainy malts that are a little sweet smelling, but clean and light. Taste is classic Kolsch-style with malts that have a dry, bready feel but also some honey-like or fruity sweetness. Floral and spicy hop flavors, but the bitterness is mild, as you would expect. Light to medium body, with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. They've been making this since 1904, and it's a nice illustration of the German Kolsch category. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 36 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity