It's German Beer Day! This pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with a light, bubbly head without much retention. Aroma of grainy malts that are a little sweet smelling, but clean and light. Taste is classic Kolsch-style with malts that have a dry, bready feel but also some honey-like or fruity sweetness. Floral and spicy hop flavors, but the bitterness is mild, as you would expect. Light to medium body, with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. They've been making this since 1904, and it's a nice illustration of the German Kolsch category. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Jus. 40 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity