Otra Vez pours a light, yellow straw color with a thin, lasting head. You can taste the cactus and there's the right amount of both sweetness and tartness. It has an abundance of fruit flavors; it's briny but not too salty. Green apple, ripe melon, and plenty of grapefruit and lime citrus. Body is light with medium carbonation and a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this has the right combination of hidden sweetness amid mild tartness. This is a refreshing departure for the traditionally hop-centric brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity