Pours a pale amber color, non-transparent, with some active carbonation bubbles rising up to an off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty, with graham cracker and sweet bread notes. We get similar flavors in the taste, with an excellent malt profile. Doughy, bready flavors, with a touch of caramel, but it’s really light on the sweetness. Hops have a floral and earthy flavor, maybe a touch of spice. Mouthfeel is both creamy and refreshing. So much flavor for a beer with only 5.1% ABV. Finish is short and satisfying to wrap up a Vienna-style lager that is really superb.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Strictly For My Grind. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Boat Drink. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Low and Slow. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity