Pours a pale amber color, non-transparent, with some active carbonation bubbles rising up to an off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty, with graham cracker and sweet bread notes. We get similar flavors in the taste, with an excellent malt profile. Doughy, bready flavors, with a touch of caramel, but it’s really light on the sweetness. Hops have a floral and earthy flavor, maybe a touch of spice. Mouthfeel is both creamy and refreshing. So much flavor for a beer with only 5.1% ABV. Finish is short and satisfying to wrap up a Vienna-style lager that is really superb.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 41 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity