Pours a pale amber color, non-transparent, with some active carbonation bubbles rising up to an off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty, with graham cracker and sweet bread notes. We get similar flavors in the taste, with an excellent malt profile. Doughy, bready flavors, with a touch of caramel, but it’s really light on the sweetness. Hops have a floral and earthy flavor, maybe a touch of spice. Mouthfeel is both creamy and refreshing. So much flavor for a beer with only 5.1% ABV. Finish is short and satisfying to wrap up a Vienna-style lager that is really superb.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity