City of Dreams pours a super hazy, turbid, golden straw color. Thick head that is white and frothy with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat and honey, plus some pineapple and grapefruit. Taste has citrus pith and tropical fruit that is hoppy, fresh, and dank. Good malt flavor of oat and wheat, but this is very hoppy for a Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is creamy with high carbonation. Smooth, medium body. No bitterness at all, this is an easy-drinking, hoppy Northeast-style Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 8 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity