This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 47 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity