Brutiful Day pours a golden amber color with a light haze. Head is one finger thick, white and foamy, with nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of watermelon and stone fruit. Taste is splendid and unique. Melon and stone fruit, plus some tropical fruit and green bell pepper flavors. But there's also a black pepper spice. Malts are bready and cracker-like. Medium bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Not your typical Brut IPA but the flavor is outstanding including a mild bitterness and refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity