Pours a bright, golden amber color, with a one-finger head that is white and fluffy. But it disappears before your eyes into a thin film. Aroma is moderately sour, with notes of tropical and stone fruit, mostly apricot. Taste is crisp with a dominating apricot flavor. Mild to medium tartness that is very manageable. Not super sour at all. We also get some citrus and mango, and the mango really picks up on the back end. Nicely balanced with a medium body, and crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity