Pours a bright, golden amber color, with a one-finger head that is white and fluffy. But it disappears before your eyes into a thin film. Aroma is moderately sour, with notes of tropical and stone fruit, mostly apricot. Taste is crisp with a dominating apricot flavor. Mild to medium tartness that is very manageable. Not super sour at all. We also get some citrus and mango, and the mango really picks up on the back end. Nicely balanced with a medium body, and crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 4 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity