Sugar Pine pours a dark brown color with a little amber peaking through around the edges. The aroma is reserved with some molasses, dark malts and coffee. This beer is aptly named because cocoa is the prevalent flavor up front with vanilla following in the aftertaste. This leaves you with a touch of sweetness and very low bitterness. For a beer on the lower end of the ABV spectrum, this has a heavy, full bodied mouthfeel. With such approachable flavors, this beer is great for porter veterans and newcomers alike.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 10 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity