Sugar Pine pours a dark brown color with a little amber peaking through around the edges. The aroma is reserved with some molasses, dark malts and coffee. This beer is aptly named because cocoa is the prevalent flavor up front with vanilla following in the aftertaste. This leaves you with a touch of sweetness and very low bitterness. For a beer on the lower end of the ABV spectrum, this has a heavy, full bodied mouthfeel. With such approachable flavors, this beer is great for porter veterans and newcomers alike.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 32 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity