This is an interesting beer that tastes a bit like a wheat ale mixed with a session IPA or pale ale. It pours a bright, golden color and is somewhat cloudy with lots of bubbly carbonation. At first this is floral and fruity, but there's a slight spice on the finish. Most noticeable is that this has a lot more hop flavor than most beers in this category. We are impressed with the uniqueness and overall quality and would recommend picking this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity