This is an interesting beer that tastes a bit like a wheat ale mixed with a session IPA or pale ale. It pours a bright, golden color and is somewhat cloudy with lots of bubbly carbonation. At first this is floral and fruity, but there's a slight spice on the finish. Most noticeable is that this has a lot more hop flavor than most beers in this category. We are impressed with the uniqueness and overall quality and would recommend picking this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity