Bell’s Octoberfest pours a very clear, medium amber color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and foamy. Aroma is malt-forward, leading into a matching taste of dark bread, caramel, and light molasses. A fair amount of grassy and herbal hops, with a slight black pepper bite in the finish. Slick carbonation, crisp mouthfeel, and a medium body. Overall this has a lot of similarities to the traditional German Märzens, but this has a bit more dryness in the mouthfeel and higher carbonation. Definitely suitable for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 37 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity