Bell’s Octoberfest pours a very clear, medium amber color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and foamy. Aroma is malt-forward, leading into a matching taste of dark bread, caramel, and light molasses. A fair amount of grassy and herbal hops, with a slight black pepper bite in the finish. Slick carbonation, crisp mouthfeel, and a medium body. Overall this has a lot of similarities to the traditional German Märzens, but this has a bit more dryness in the mouthfeel and higher carbonation. Definitely suitable for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 13 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity