Bell’s Octoberfest pours a very clear, medium amber color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and foamy. Aroma is malt-forward, leading into a matching taste of dark bread, caramel, and light molasses. A fair amount of grassy and herbal hops, with a slight black pepper bite in the finish. Slick carbonation, crisp mouthfeel, and a medium body. Overall this has a lot of similarities to the traditional German Märzens, but this has a bit more dryness in the mouthfeel and higher carbonation. Definitely suitable for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 47 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity