30 years is pretty remarkable in the craft beer world, and this beer is fitting for such a big anniversary. Color is very dark with a thick, mocha colored head. This beer is full of rich, roasted malts and just a bit of char and smoke. Some herbal hops are present that lend to some medicinal qualities. Hints of oak, leather, and Worcestershire sauce transform into a slightly sweet, vanilla finish. Full bodied and slightly syrupy with a superb mouthcoating. There's a pleasant booziness and the 11% will catch up with you quickly. A great sipping beer that is on par with some of the best Imperial Stouts out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 59 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity