30 years is pretty remarkable in the craft beer world, and this beer is fitting for such a big anniversary. Color is very dark with a thick, mocha colored head. This beer is full of rich, roasted malts and just a bit of char and smoke. Some herbal hops are present that lend to some medicinal qualities. Hints of oak, leather, and Worcestershire sauce transform into a slightly sweet, vanilla finish. Full bodied and slightly syrupy with a superb mouthcoating. There's a pleasant booziness and the 11% will catch up with you quickly. A great sipping beer that is on par with some of the best Imperial Stouts out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 43 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity