Hopslam pours a bright, golden color with a thick, white head. Aroma is floral, and the taste has tons of hops and pine, but there's still a strong malt backbone for balance. It is full bodied and well carbonated. The finish is a little bitter, but there's a slight sweetness from the honey that takes some of the edge off. This is an enjoyable beer, especially the abundance of hops that is an unexpected treat from a non-West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity