Hopslam pours a bright, golden color with a thick, white head. Aroma is floral, and the taste has tons of hops and pine, but there's still a strong malt backbone for balance. It is full bodied and well carbonated. The finish is a little bitter, but there's a slight sweetness from the honey that takes some of the edge off. This is an enjoyable beer, especially the abundance of hops that is an unexpected treat from a non-West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity