Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's Brewery. It pours a pale amber color with a thick, white, soapy head. Aroma is maltier than most IPAs but also has some citrus and pine. On the taste, there are some complex malt characteristics that you don't see in too many IPAs these days. Hops are citrusy and earthy. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable. Extremely balanced from start to finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity