Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's Brewery. It pours a pale amber color with a thick, white, soapy head. Aroma is maltier than most IPAs but also has some citrus and pine. On the taste, there are some complex malt characteristics that you don't see in too many IPAs these days. Hops are citrusy and earthy. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable. Extremely balanced from start to finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 23 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap