Mug Life pours a dark golden color with outrageous fluffy, fine head if you pour it right. It laces beautifully all around the glass, and the foam is just like a dry cappuccino - thick and aerated. It recedes to a thin film that still continues to lace throughout the experience. Aroma is distinctly coffee and vanilla. Taste is sweet, graham crackers goodness marked with just the right amount of coffee and vanilla. It finishes malty and with a nice slight bitterness to counteract the sweet. The mouthfeel is light to medium with a smooth texture from the nitro, but the carbonation is nice and bitey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap