King in the North pours a dark, dark brown color with amber highlights around the edges. The head is incredibly thick foam, one of the thickest ever. It almost seems like you could set a quarter on top of the head without it falling through. The aroma has dark roasted malts with the slightest bit of caramel sweetness. The flavor follows the aroma with the roasted and caramel malt flavors in perfect balance. The mouthfeel of this beer is as smooth as silk and there is no alcohol kick. The quality and balance in this beer are so apparent, it is definitely fit for a King in the North or anywhere in the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 53 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap