King in the North pours a dark, dark brown color with amber highlights around the edges. The head is incredibly thick foam, one of the thickest ever. It almost seems like you could set a quarter on top of the head without it falling through. The aroma has dark roasted malts with the slightest bit of caramel sweetness. The flavor follows the aroma with the roasted and caramel malt flavors in perfect balance. The mouthfeel of this beer is as smooth as silk and there is no alcohol kick. The quality and balance in this beer are so apparent, it is definitely fit for a King in the North or anywhere in the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 24 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity