Pours a golden color, slightly hazy, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and it smells fresh with floral and herbal notes. The taste is similar with several herbal flavors, include sage. Also, some tree-like flavors, maybe eucalyptus, plus green tea qualities as well. Not bitter, but fairly hoppy. Bone-dry with a sharp mouthfeel. This is labeled as a Hoppy Blonde but could also be considered a Pale Ale. Lots of subtle flavors and something new and different from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap