We're well past summer, but we're glad to have had this beer to feature! Pours a bright apricot with a frothy, thick head that lingers before thinning to a ring. Aroma is all strawberry. The taste follows, but has a nice complexity. It's first and foremost tart, then strawberry and vanilla come through with a creamy sweetness at the finish. It tastes like a strawberries and cream candy if it were sour. The carbonation is medium to high and lively, with a light mouthfeel and creamy texture that dances around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 20 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity