We're well past summer, but we're glad to have had this beer to feature! Pours a bright apricot with a frothy, thick head that lingers before thinning to a ring. Aroma is all strawberry. The taste follows, but has a nice complexity. It's first and foremost tart, then strawberry and vanilla come through with a creamy sweetness at the finish. It tastes like a strawberries and cream candy if it were sour. The carbonation is medium to high and lively, with a light mouthfeel and creamy texture that dances around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity