Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brulee, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 9 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 34 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity