Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brulee, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 57 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity