Mind Haze IPA
On the pour it's obvious Mind Haze is aptly named. The pale yellow color has a distinct translucent haze to it. The all-white head is light with small condensed bubbles. The aroma is a light, lemon citrus. The flavor is a mix of wheat grain and fruit with hints of orange and pineapple. The mouthfeel is coating with a creamy, slightly milk-like consistency. It is a broadly approachable beer, and quite refreshing. This is one of Firestone's new offerings after retiring many of their most popular beers. We're not sure if this is their new flagship, but it is a nice addition to the lineup bringing them into the modern age of the hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 54 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Victory at Sea. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity