Mind Haze IPA
On the pour it's obvious Mind Haze is aptly named. The pale yellow color has a distinct translucent haze to it. The all-white head is light with small condensed bubbles. The aroma is a light, lemon citrus. The flavor is a mix of wheat grain and fruit with hints of orange and pineapple. The mouthfeel is coating with a creamy, slightly milk-like consistency. It is a broadly approachable beer, and quite refreshing. This is one of Firestone's new offerings after retiring many of their most popular beers. We're not sure if this is their new flagship, but it is a nice addition to the lineup bringing them into the modern age of the hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 6 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 57 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity