Feral Vinifera has a pale amber color that is very clean and clear in appearance, with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles ascending from the bottom. Little to no head from the start. Strong aroma of tart grapes. Taste has fruity esters and funk but the sourness is contained to a pleasant level. Apricot and pear along with green apple and white grapes. Shocking 9.8% ABV as the alcohol is well hidden. Mouthfeel is crisp and reminds you a bit of white wine, which makes sense given the barrel aging that was done here. Overall, an incredible tasting wild ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 29 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity