Feral Vinifera has a pale amber color that is very clean and clear in appearance, with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles ascending from the bottom. Little to no head from the start. Strong aroma of tart grapes. Taste has fruity esters and funk but the sourness is contained to a pleasant level. Apricot and pear along with green apple and white grapes. Shocking 9.8% ABV as the alcohol is well hidden. Mouthfeel is crisp and reminds you a bit of white wine, which makes sense given the barrel aging that was done here. Overall, an incredible tasting wild ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 15 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity