Pours a hazy, yellow straw color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of both wheat and hops. Taste is fantastic and much more hoppy than we were expecting. It’s a wheat beer for sure with grainy, bready malts and plenty of wheat flavors. But the hops are very noticeable, and include grassy, floral, and citrus fruit flavors. Soft texture and nice, creamy carbonation. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 14 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity