Pours a hazy, yellow straw color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of both wheat and hops. Taste is fantastic and much more hoppy than we were expecting. It’s a wheat beer for sure with grainy, bready malts and plenty of wheat flavors. But the hops are very noticeable, and include grassy, floral, and citrus fruit flavors. Soft texture and nice, creamy carbonation. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 48 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity