Pours a hazy, yellow straw color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of both wheat and hops. Taste is fantastic and much more hoppy than we were expecting. It's a wheat beer for sure with grainy, bready malts and plenty of wheat flavors. But the hops are very noticeable, and include grassy, floral, and citrus fruit flavors. Soft texture and nice, creamy carbonation. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 21 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity