Pours a hazy, yellow straw color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of both wheat and hops. Taste is fantastic and much more hoppy than we were expecting. It's a wheat beer for sure with grainy, bready malts and plenty of wheat flavors. But the hops are very noticeable, and include grassy, floral, and citrus fruit flavors. Soft texture and nice, creamy carbonation. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 50 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity