Low and Slow is a Helles-style Lager that pours a golden color that is super clear, with a steady stream of rising bubbles. Head is white, fluffy, and long lasting. Mild aroma of grainy malt. But on the taste, we got a lot of flavor for a beer that is only 4.8% abv. At first you get the bready, biscuity malts, but then there’s a huge amount of citrus and lemongrass that provide a bright, invigorating feel. Crisp and refreshing, with tingly carbonation. A tasty Helles-style lager from South Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 4 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity