Low and Slow is a Helles-style Lager that pours a golden color that is super clear, with a steady stream of rising bubbles. Head is white, fluffy, and long lasting. Mild aroma of grainy malt. But on the taste, we got a lot of flavor for a beer that is only 4.8% abv. At first you get the bready, biscuity malts, but then there’s a huge amount of citrus and lemongrass that provide a bright, invigorating feel. Crisp and refreshing, with tingly carbonation. A tasty Helles-style lager from South Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 minute ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 33 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Logic Gate. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Golden Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Source Series Apis. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity