El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we're looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity