El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we're looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 46 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity