El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we're looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 28 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity