Beautiful, reddish purple color with one finger of white, frothy head. The head is long lasting and never completely disappears. Inviting aroma of fruit and oak. The taste is amazing, with lots of blueberry alongside oak and hints of that barnyard funk. The sourness is more on the tart side, as this is really a Saison with a touch of tartness. Medium body that is lightly carbonated for a Saison, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. This has both complexity and balance from start to finish; another excellent choice from Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 56 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity