Vintage No. 1 of the Double Barrel Parabola was released in 2021. Color is dark brown and the head is about a finger thick, light tan color, with a bubbly structure that thins quickly. Less aroma than the regular Parabola, but still lots of dark malt and whiskey. Taste is super smooth and complex. Dark malt, caramel malt, dark druit, toffee, and light roast coffee. The toffee stands out as the dominant flavor for us. Somewhat sweet, but not too sweet. Mouthfeel is warming, with a full body, and a huge 15.5% ABV. Bold and robust, with really outstanding flavor overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity