Vintage No. 1 of the Double Barrel Parabola was released in 2021. Color is dark brown and the head is about a finger thick, light tan color, with a bubbly structure that thins quickly. Less aroma than the regular Parabola, but still lots of dark malt and whiskey. Taste is super smooth and complex. Dark malt, caramel malt, dark druit, toffee, and light roast coffee. The toffee stands out as the dominant flavor for us. Somewhat sweet, but not too sweet. Mouthfeel is warming, with a full body, and a huge 15.5% ABV. Bold and robust, with really outstanding flavor overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 10 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 42 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity