Vintage No. 1 of the Double Barrel Parabola was released in 2021. Color is dark brown and the head is about a finger thick, light tan color, with a bubbly structure that thins quickly. Less aroma than the regular Parabola, but still lots of dark malt and whiskey. Taste is super smooth and complex. Dark malt, caramel malt, dark druit, toffee, and light roast coffee. The toffee stands out as the dominant flavor for us. Somewhat sweet, but not too sweet. Mouthfeel is warming, with a full body, and a huge 15.5% ABV. Bold and robust, with really outstanding flavor overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 28 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Identity Crisis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity