Vintage No. 1 of the Double Barrel Parabola was released in 2021. Color is dark brown and the head is about a finger thick, light tan color, with a bubbly structure that thins quickly. Less aroma than the regular Parabola, but still lots of dark malt and whiskey. Taste is super smooth and complex. Dark malt, caramel malt, dark druit, toffee, and light roast coffee. The toffee stands out as the dominant flavor for us. Somewhat sweet, but not too sweet. Mouthfeel is warming, with a full body, and a huge 15.5% ABV. Bold and robust, with really outstanding flavor overall.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 34 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cantrip Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity