Advertised as a Kölsch, but we’d consider this more of a hoppy pale ale. Straw colored and hazy, with a finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems both floral and citrusy. Taste is like a hazy pale ale, with flavors that are floral and grassy. And there’s a unique flavor – maybe it’s lemon grass or white pepper? Malts are present but mild, and complement the hops well. Dry mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Fairly light bodied with just a touch of bitterness and pepper bite on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity