Advertised as a Kölsch, but we’d consider this more of a hoppy pale ale. Straw colored and hazy, with a finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems both floral and citrusy. Taste is like a hazy pale ale, with flavors that are floral and grassy. And there’s a unique flavor – maybe it’s lemon grass or white pepper? Malts are present but mild, and complement the hops well. Dry mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Fairly light bodied with just a touch of bitterness and pepper bite on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 26 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity