Light golden straw color with a lot foamy, white head. On there nose there is a dry pine hop aroma with a lot of honey aroma. This balances sweet honey malts with a lot of citrus hop flavors as well. There is an over-arching bitterness that lets you know you are drinking a double IPA. Despite that, it maintains a light bodied drinkability and smoothness that keeps the 9% alcohol is well hidden. Make sure to drink this one as fresh as possible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 49 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity