Light golden straw color with a lot foamy, white head. On there nose there is a dry pine hop aroma with a lot of honey aroma. This balances sweet honey malts with a lot of citrus hop flavors as well. There is an over-arching bitterness that lets you know you are drinking a double IPA. Despite that, it maintains a light bodied drinkability and smoothness that keeps the 9% alcohol is well hidden. Make sure to drink this one as fresh as possible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 minute ago
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity