Light golden straw color with a lot foamy, white head. On there nose there is a dry pine hop aroma with a lot of honey aroma. This balances sweet honey malts with a lot of citrus hop flavors as well. There is an over-arching bitterness that lets you know you are drinking a double IPA. Despite that, it maintains a light bodied drinkability and smoothness that keeps the 9% alcohol is well hidden. Make sure to drink this one as fresh as possible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 47 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity