Unholy Trippel pours a mostly transparent gold color with a sizeable creamy white head that leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is surprisingly hoppy for the style. Up front the flavor has traditional Belgian yeast and fruit esters, and some malty, honey sweetness. But the hop flavor seems to really stand out, with a combination of floral, citrus, and spicy hop notes. Light bodied with a shocking 9.2% ABV. Mouthfeel is smooth and nicely carbonated. Ample bitterness appears in the finish. Not your typical Trippel, this could even be considered a Belgian IPA and it's nice to taste the experimentation coming from this brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 22 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA