Make sure you know what you're getting before you buy Wailua Wheat. The dominating flavor is passion fruit, which makes the beer very sweet, citrusy, and tropical. It is mild on the hops and brings a bit of a sour lemon aftertaste. The result is a refreshingly good beer, but definitely unlike anything you're used to.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 13 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity