Pours a soft, golden straw color that is very hazy. Over a finger of white, foamy head and ample lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Superb, hoppy taste with grapefruit, lemon, mango, and papaya. And some resinous pine. A decent amount of bitterness, especially for this style. Malts are soft and grainy, with just a hint of sweetness. Nice body with a powdery mouthfeel. The 8% is pretty well hidden. Easy drinking with a lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 38 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity