Treevana pours a very clear, golden yellow color with three fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and a steady stream of bubbles ascend from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh; citrus and pine. Lots of hops up front, especially lemon and lime citrus, pine, and stone fruit. Also a light, herbal bite. Well balanced with a pale malt backbone, but you can definitely taste the flaked oat influence. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body with nice carbonation. A fantastic West Coast IPA and one of the best from Burgeon Beer Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 27 minutes ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 38 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 43 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity