Amalgamator is a classic West Coast style IPA from Beachwood. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but we also get berry, pine, and tropical fruit. There's just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a slight lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 19 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Frogger GLC. 57 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mosaic Single Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity