Old Rasputin is as black as night with a burnt, roasted malt taste. Apparent flavors are dark coffee flavor with some subtle hints of mint and chocolate. It has a strong aftertaste and quite a bit of bite at 9% ABV. This beer is highly enjoyable for any stout connoisseur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 20 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity