Old Rasputin is as black as night with a burnt, roasted malt taste. Apparent flavors are dark coffee flavor with some subtle hints of mint and chocolate. It has a strong aftertaste and quite a bit of bite at 9% ABV. This beer is highly enjoyable for any stout connoisseur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity