Old Rasputin is as black as night with a burnt, roasted malt taste. Apparent flavors are dark coffee flavor with some subtle hints of mint and chocolate. It has a strong aftertaste and quite a bit of bite at 9% ABV. This beer is highly enjoyable for any stout connoisseur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 5 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity