Mo from Maine Beer Co. is a Pale Ale that pours a golden yellow color. Great aroma, it smells like an IPA with some melon and tropical fruit notes. On the taste, there is a light malt bill, but still balanced with the abundance of hops. Really phenomenal flavors: hoppy but not bitter. Hops are melon and tropical fruit like the aroma. Fruity but not sweet. Resinous but also crisp, and a little grassy in the finish. Worth seeking out as this stacks up against any Pale Ale out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity