Mo from Maine Beer Co. is a Pale Ale that pours a golden yellow color. Great aroma, it smells like an IPA with some melon and tropical fruit notes. On the taste, there is a light malt bill, but still balanced with the abundance of hops. Really phenomenal flavors: hoppy but not bitter. Hops are melon and tropical fruit like the aroma. Fruity but not sweet. Resinous but also crisp, and a little grassy in the finish. Worth seeking out as this stacks up against any Pale Ale out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 46 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 48 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity