Mo from Maine Beer Co. is a Pale Ale that pours a golden yellow color. Great aroma, it smells like an IPA with some melon and tropical fruit notes. On the taste, there is a light malt bill, but still balanced with the abundance of hops. Really phenomenal flavors: hoppy but not bitter. Hops are melon and tropical fruit like the aroma. Fruity but not sweet. Resinous but also crisp, and a little grassy in the finish. Worth seeking out as this stacks up against any Pale Ale out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity