Mo from Maine Beer Co. is a Pale Ale that pours a golden yellow color. Great aroma, it smells like an IPA with some melon and tropical fruit notes. On the taste, there is a light malt bill, but still balanced with the abundance of hops. Really phenomenal flavors: hoppy but not bitter. Hops are melon and tropical fruit like the aroma. Fruity but not sweet. Resinous but also crisp, and a little grassy in the finish. Worth seeking out as this stacks up against any Pale Ale out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 15 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity