Mo from Maine Beer Co. is a Pale Ale that pours a golden yellow color. Great aroma, it smells like an IPA with some melon and tropical fruit notes. On the taste, there is a light malt bill, but still balanced with the abundance of hops. Really phenomenal flavors: hoppy but not bitter. Hops are melon and tropical fruit like the aroma. Fruity but not sweet. Resinous but also crisp, and a little grassy in the finish. Worth seeking out as this stacks up against any Pale Ale out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 3 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity