Another One pours a yellow golden color with some mild haziness, though not as hazy as many beers from the Northeast. It pours a ton of foamy white head with a earthy, dank hop aroma. This is a very juicy tasting beer with plenty of citrus hops and with some tangerine flavors. It's not overkill with the hops, just enough to balance the lighter malt body. The abbreviated aftertaste leaves very little bitterness on the palate. This is just one of many great IPAs from Maine Beer Company. As a matter of fact, we'll have Another One.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 40 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity