Another One pours a yellow golden color with some mild haziness, though not as hazy as many beers from the Northeast. It pours a ton of foamy white head with a earthy, dank hop aroma. This is a very juicy tasting beer with plenty of citrus hops and with some tangerine flavors. It's not overkill with the hops, just enough to balance the lighter malt body. The abbreviated aftertaste leaves very little bitterness on the palate. This is just one of many great IPAs from Maine Beer Company. As a matter of fact, we'll have Another One.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 37 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity