Longboard Island Lager
Longboard Lager pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, wispy, white head. Light malt aroma that leads into a crisp and smooth pale malt taste that is both biscuity and bready. It has a lot more flavor than most lagers, with a good amount of spice and hopiness; uncommon for beers in this category. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing with a very clean finish. Great thirst quencher when you're in Hawaii, and now available throughout the United States!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity