Longboard Island Lager
Longboard Lager pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, wispy, white head. Light malt aroma that leads into a crisp and smooth pale malt taste that is both biscuity and bready. It has a lot more flavor than most lagers, with a good amount of spice and hopiness; uncommon for beers in this category. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing with a very clean finish. Great thirst quencher when you're in Hawaii, and now available throughout the United States!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity