Longboard Island Lager
Longboard Lager pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, wispy, white head. Light malt aroma that leads into a crisp and smooth pale malt taste that is both biscuity and bready. It has a lot more flavor than most lagers, with a good amount of spice and hopiness; uncommon for beers in this category. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing with a very clean finish. Great thirst quencher when you’re in Hawaii, and now available throughout the United States!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity