Longboard Island Lager
Longboard Lager pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, wispy, white head. Light malt aroma that leads into a crisp and smooth pale malt taste that is both biscuity and bready. It has a lot more flavor than most lagers, with a good amount of spice and hopiness; uncommon for beers in this category. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing with a very clean finish. Great thirst quencher when you're in Hawaii, and now available throughout the United States!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 10 minutes ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity