Longboard Island Lager
Longboard Lager pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, wispy, white head. Light malt aroma that leads into a crisp and smooth pale malt taste that is both biscuity and bready. It has a lot more flavor than most lagers, with a good amount of spice and hopiness; uncommon for beers in this category. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing with a very clean finish. Great thirst quencher when you're in Hawaii, and now available throughout the United States!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 22 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity