Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit - almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it's light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity