Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit - almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it's light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 16 minutes ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 27 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 32 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity