Fire Rock Pale Ale
A well-balanced amount of hops for a pale ale with just a touch of the pepper spice of copper ales. There is no bitterness at all and it finishes with a sweet and satisfying aftertaste. This is one of the best pale ales we've ever had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 11 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity