Gold Cliff is, not surprisingly, a goldish orange color with a thin white head and a lazy stream of carbonation bubbling from the bottom on up. The aroma pairs caramel breadiness with tropical hop notes. The flavor is very fruit forward with tons of tangerine, pineapple, and apricot. There is a fair amount of west coast piney hop bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In this case, it must be the West Coast of Big Island. Mahalo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 33 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity