Gold Cliff is, not surprisingly, a goldish orange color with a thin white head and a lazy stream of carbonation bubbling from the bottom on up. The aroma pairs caramel breadiness with tropical hop notes. The flavor is very fruit forward with tons of tangerine, pineapple, and apricot. There is a fair amount of west coast piney hop bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In this case, it must be the West Coast of Big Island. Mahalo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity