Gold Cliff is, not surprisingly, a goldish orange color with a thin white head and a lazy stream of carbonation bubbling from the bottom on up. The aroma pairs caramel breadiness with tropical hop notes. The flavor is very fruit forward with tons of tangerine, pineapple, and apricot. There is a fair amount of west coast piney hop bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In this case, it must be the West Coast of Big Island. Mahalo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 19 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 24 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 26 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity