Gold Cliff is, not surprisingly, a goldish orange color with a thin white head and a lazy stream of carbonation bubbling from the bottom on up. The aroma pairs caramel breadiness with tropical hop notes. The flavor is very fruit forward with tons of tangerine, pineapple, and apricot. There is a fair amount of west coast piney hop bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In this case, it must be the West Coast of Big Island. Mahalo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 49 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity