3 Best Friends is an interesting coffee lager. It pours a chestnut brown that seems to fade to a dark golden amber by the end of the glass. If you close your eyes and take in the aroma, you'd think you were smelling the coffee you brewed this morning before you went to work. Taste follows, very coffee forward with hints of vanilla and an immediate lager crispness that leaves quickly and is replaced by that brewed coffee aftertaste that lingers on your breath. This makes for a very authentic coffee beer with some good vanilla notes thrown in for good measure.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity