Lavaman pours a dark red, copper color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. Aroma is malty, as you would expect. There are some grassy, earthy hops for balance, but this is malty from start to finish. Medium carbonation and medium body with some mild caramel, chocolate, and a honey-like sweetness. Smooth and dry finish. Easy to drink and nothing deep or complex, but if you're looking for an everyday red ale, this fits the bill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 25 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 37 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity