Lavaman pours a dark red, copper color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. Aroma is malty, as you would expect. There are some grassy, earthy hops for balance, but this is malty from start to finish. Medium carbonation and medium body with some mild caramel, chocolate, and a honey-like sweetness. Smooth and dry finish. Easy to drink and nothing deep or complex, but if you're looking for an everyday red ale, this fits the bill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 56 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity