Lavaman pours a dark red, copper color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. Aroma is malty, as you would expect. There are some grassy, earthy hops for balance, but this is malty from start to finish. Medium carbonation and medium body with some mild caramel, chocolate, and a honey-like sweetness. Smooth and dry finish. Easy to drink and nothing deep or complex, but if you're looking for an everyday red ale, this fits the bill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 49 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity