Color is golden but bordering on pale amber. Hazy with some floating sediment. The head is white, thick and fades slowly. Citrus and floral aroma with a clear tea-like characteristic. Taste is pretty tart up front, with herbal flavors and lots of lemon, lime, and orange citrus. We definitely get the tea leaves as well, which seem to balance nicely with the sourness. The sour is more of a briney saltiness, similar to a Gose style. Well carbonated; fizzy and dry mouthfeel. Light body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Interesting sour beer (perhaps even a Strange Brew?) and something we'd be happy to try again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 27 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity