Color is golden but bordering on pale amber. Hazy with some floating sediment. The head is white, thick and fades slowly. Citrus and floral aroma with a clear tea-like characteristic. Taste is pretty tart up front, with herbal flavors and lots of lemon, lime, and orange citrus. We definitely get the tea leaves as well, which seem to balance nicely with the sourness. The sour is more of a briney saltiness, similar to a Gose style. Well carbonated; fizzy and dry mouthfeel. Light body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Interesting sour beer (perhaps even a Strange Brew?) and something we'd be happy to try again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 29 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity