Color is golden but bordering on pale amber. Hazy with some floating sediment. The head is white, thick and fades slowly. Citrus and floral aroma with a clear tea-like characteristic. Taste is pretty tart up front, with herbal flavors and lots of lemon, lime, and orange citrus. We definitely get the tea leaves as well, which seem to balance nicely with the sourness. The sour is more of a briney saltiness, similar to a Gose style. Well carbonated; fizzy and dry mouthfeel. Light body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Interesting sour beer (perhaps even a Strange Brew?) and something we'd be happy to try again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 44 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity