Brewery:Other Half Brewing Co.
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Hazy Beer Quartet
This beer is a worldwide collaboration for a cause, brewed to support hospitality professionals that have been impacted due to COVID-19. Over 800 breweries have made this beer in 2020, but this is the original from Other Half, which really spearheaded this project. Color is cloudy, golden yellow with a three-finger thick, foamy head. Aroma has both citrus and tropical fruit but it’s fairly reserved. The taste is citrus dominated, with fresh notes of lemon, tangerine, orange and a bit of tropical fruit. Flavors are bright and zesty. The malts are smooth and soft, probably with oats and wheat. Mouthfeel is delicate, with a body that is super drinkable for an IPA in that you could easily have multiple of these. Simple but good, this is a beer that everyone could enjoy, which was part of the point here. Other Half created the base recipe and wanted something that could easily be made by others with readily available ingredients. The result is an excellent beer with a great purpose behind it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for MPH. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bout Damn Time DDH. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 7 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Head South. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Birra Nursia Bionda
Leave a Comment: