This beer is a worldwide collaboration for a cause, brewed to support hospitality professionals that have been impacted due to COVID-19. Over 800 breweries have made this beer in 2020, but this is the original from Other Half, which really spearheaded this project. Color is cloudy, golden yellow with a three-finger thick, foamy head. Aroma has both citrus and tropical fruit but it’s fairly reserved. The taste is citrus dominated, with fresh notes of lemon, tangerine, orange and a bit of tropical fruit. Flavors are bright and zesty. The malts are smooth and soft, probably with oats and wheat. Mouthfeel is delicate, with a body that is super drinkable for an IPA in that you could easily have multiple of these. Simple but good, this is a beer that everyone could enjoy, which was part of the point here. Other Half created the base recipe and wanted something that could easily be made by others with readily available ingredients. The result is an excellent beer with a great purpose behind it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 49 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity