Lights On pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thin white head, but one that lingers. Nice aromatics, with citrus most noticeable. On the taste, we get some citrus, but more tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Malts are soft and delicate. Medium bodied with a fluffy, creamy mouthfeel and mild bitterness. Enjoyable from start to finish, this is a superb Pale Ale and one to grab any time you can get your hands on it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 22 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity