Popping the cork on LaGrave is the start of a beer adventure. On the pour there is a ton of frothy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. It is golden colored with a massive amount of champagne-sized bubbles and some haziness. It smells like sourdough bread that isn't quite ready to come out of the oven. The initial flavor is candy sweetness with biscuity, bready malts. There is also a ton of varied fruit flavors including banana and clove, but maybe even some date, apple, and grape, with a little white pepper on the finish. The hops are earthy, and the flavors are European. The buttery, silky mouthfeel in this beer paired with the complexity makes for an enjoyable experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 minute ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity